The Best Natural Concealer Mua Pro-Base Argan Plush is the subject of today’s review. The term “ARGAN” in the name enticed me to purchase MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer.
MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer comes in three shades: fair, natural, and almond. Let’s see whether this is worthy of a buy and recommendation.
Before I start my review on the best natural concealer MUA pro-base argan plush, let me share some important tips while using a concealer.
Tips for Using Best Natural Concealer
- Most of the best natural looking concealer may also be used as an eye primer! Simply place this on top of your eyelid before applying eye makeup. It helps to make your eye shadow pop by giving it something to attach to so that it stands out.
- Highlight your face with the best natural looking concealer. Apply concealer where a highlighter would generally be applied.
- Apply to the inner corners of your eyes to make them seem brighter and more prominent. It also helps to make them appear less tired.
- If you want to mask under-eye black circles, use your concealer to create an upside-down triangle beneath your eyes. This will assist in brightening up your entire face.
- Always apply foundation first, followed by concealer.
- Use the best natural under eye concealer to draw attention to the area between your brows. This helps to raise your eye area—like it’s an immediate eye lift!
- Dark circles are covered up with orange or pink concealer.
- When applying the best natural under eye concealer with your finger, use your ring finger, which has the fewest muscles.
- Green concealer is used to cover blemishes and red patches.
- Yellow concealer is used to balance out skin tone.
- If your concealer seems cakey, dab with a tissue beneath the eyes to absorb excess oil.
- After applying under-eye concealer, use a translucent powder to fix it and absorb oil. This also makes your eyes appear more alert and less tired or dull.
- If you make a mistake with your eyeliner, apply concealer to cover it up.
- Concealers can help keep lipstick from bleeding.
- Before applying lipstick, use the best all natural concealer to help cover up redness. This assists you in achieving the actual lipstick color.
- Do you want to make your own tinted moisturizer? Combine your best natural concealer for dark circles, and lotion and rub together!
- The best natural concealer for dark circles you use beneath your eyes should be one shade lighter than your foundation. But not so soft that it appears dramatically different.
The Best Natural Concealer Mua Pro-Base Argan Plush Review
MUA’s silky and smooth Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer is perfect for hiding imperfections! The best natural eye concealer is made from a rich Argan Oil-based solution that is easily workable. It glides on, making it an ideal product to use on sensitive skin areas such as around the eyes. That is why it is the best natural eye concealer.
Price: £3 (Amazon)
My Experience with The Best Natural Concealer Mua Pro-Base Argan Plush
Starting with the attractive packaging, MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer comes in the shape of a crayon that is retractable. The cap shuts firmly, making it ideal for travel.
The MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer contains Argan oil and beeswax. As a result, the consistency is thick, highly creamy, and slightly slippery in the heat. Because of the thick consistency, just a little quantity is needed each time, making it a cost-effective alternative. It is the best concealer for natural look.
A brush, on the other hand, is primarily necessary for better blending. Because of the Argan oil’s creamy nature, mixing is simple. Once mixed, the best concealer natural look sits well and absorbs quickly into the skin. No one will be able to notice a concealer on your skin within a few minutes. The best thing is that it blends well with any foundation you use, so that horrible moment when we can tell the foundation and concealer apart is avoided.
MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer is long-lasting, mainly when used with a strong foundation or primer. After application, this best concealer natural must be set with a good setting powder, which saves the day no matter how long you want to wear the makeup. The complete coverage lasts all day, effectively concealing scars, blemishes, marks, and dark circles.
It is a paraben-free product, which is unusual for MUA because most of their products include parabens. The Argan oil and beeswax is a moisturizing concealer that does not break after a few hours of usage. Budging caused by the creamy texture may be readily controlled with setting powder.
MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer does not clog pores or cause breakouts. It is the best long-lasting natural looking concealer for under eyes.
The only drawback of best natural organic wand concealer is the limited shade selection. Fair seemed too light for me, so I chose natural, soft, and not suited for the under-eye regions. I am an NC 25 and should have selected shade almond, which appears to have yellow undertones and is better suited to Asian complexions. The natural hue has a neutral undertone, but the yellow shade contains pink undertones. Let us summarize in terms of benefits and disadvantages.
Pros & Cons of Natural Concealer Mua Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer
This is the best rated natural under eye concealer, a fantastic drugstore concealer at an incredible price. I strongly advise you to give it a go. For my dark circles, I wish I had purchased shade almond as well. I plan to repurchase in the shade almond.
Which one are you consider as the best natural concealer? Drop your comments below 😉
There are several compelling reasons to use organic cosmetics. Suppose you're entirely selfish (and why shouldn't you be? ). In that case, you're probably concerned about all those cosmetic components you can't pronounce, don't want to investigate, or for some reason, keep causing your skin to break out. All of these are excellent reasons to seek out and discover the best organic foundation.
Mua Pro-Base Argan Plush can be an excellent natural concealer for you. Give it a try.
The most straightforward technique to make concealer seem natural is to BLEND, BLEND, BLEND, whether you are using concealer or correcting facial flaws such as spots (hyperpigmentation), bags, or puffiness around the eyes, uneven skin tone, and so on. So you've got your color correctors (typically purple for puffiness, green for active acne or pimples/redness, orange for deeper spots, and pink for lightening a dull face).
Alternatively, you may be applying concealer for a more even-looking face base rather than for corrections. I can't stress how vital it is to BLEND your concealer enough. This may shape your face, contour, and/or highlight your face and provide an excellent foundation for an even-toned complexion.
For American skin type:
The Revlon Concealer is an excellent bargain, but it only comes in three colors. However, they are long-lasting, do not wrinkle, and provide enough coverage. Even though it costs approximately $10, it is well worth purchasing. If you chance to match that color, give it a go.
It's an Oriflame concealer, and it's very excellent. It is suitable for all skin types. As you may be aware, greasy skin is the worst!
Because no makeup stays on it
And I have scaly skin. However, I use Oriflame skincare and cosmetics and have no concerns about them. It provides my complexion a matte finish, which I adore. So you may give it a go.
For Indian skin:
Go for KAY by Katrina.
It is infused with Marula oil, which ensures intensive hydration and blends quickly into the skin, and Vitamin C, which helps to alleviate and, therefore, improve the correctness of the uneven skin tone. These are 100 percent water-proof and smudge-proof, making them comfortable enough for a lengthy stay...!
You can try Tarte double-duty beauty shape tape concealer, Complete Review here…
Concealers can be replaced with a full-coverage cream or liquid foundation. Spot treat the afflicted area(s) by dabbing on a bit of dot of foundation with your ring or pinky finger (they're gentler than your index finger) to blend with the surrounding skin and allow to dry before adding any other makeup.
There are many demi-matte foundations that you can try.
I've discovered that the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer is the most user-friendly alternative for folks like you. It's hydrating, lightweight, simple to mix, and provides complete coverage. I usually advise my customers that they should go half to a full shade lighter than their skin tone when purchasing a concealer for under the eyes. If you use the same color concealer as the rest of your face, you will not receive the brightening effect, and it will not make a difference.
Always use powder to set your makeup!